IT PAYS TO LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY!!!



Earlier today, I sat down and didn't have any idea of what to dispense to you people as today's tonic not knowing this is what God was keeping me waiting for.

Read on.

Learn to do away with negative things. A customer of mine patronized me earlier today and after we exchanged pleasantries, I took the action of satisfying her with what she came for. After a while, she wanted to call her mother because it was her mother that sent her. When she wanted to call her mother, she asked me to do her a favour, that when she calls her mother, I would help her by lying to her mother that the money that I would be deducting as my own interest would be one thousand and five hundred naira, instead of one thousand naira. Upon hearing this, I blatantly told her that I couldn't do such a thing.

However, she urged me to, but I refused to do her such a favour. As a matter of fact, this is not a favour. I told her that if that was what she wanted to do, she shouldn't call her mother, because if she did, I wouldn't engage in such a lie. After some time, she agreed to do the right thing. After all, everything went right. Everything went the way it should. If I did lie and did what she was demanding of me, it is possible for the whole matter to fall back on me which I didn't want. I'm well known to her mother. Her mother knows me very well. And when she later finds out that I cooperated with her daughter by engaging in such a lie, she will be mad at me and I won't have a rest of mind, because my mind will be reminding me of such.

No matter how long it goes, whenever I see both the mother and her daughter, my mind won't be at rest. I'm like a son to this girl's mother, and she has known me for a while now. She knows the kind of person that I am. And I won't want just a minor thing to break how faithful and trustworthy she knows I am. Yes! I won't want any minor thing to fade away the confidence she has in me. Don't engage in negative things, a small lie can eradicate the trusted person that you are.

A small lie can cause those trusting you to start putting no trust in you. People will start having no confidence in you when they find out that you engage in just a small lie. A small lie can cause everyone to say bad things about you, even though they haven't done so before. People have been holding you in high esteem, and after discovering that you engage in just a small lie, they'd start dishonoring you. They've been liking and enjoying the kind of people that you are, but when they discover that you engage in lies, you'd become a detestable person to them.

As soon as people discover that light has been shed on your bad deeds which you engage in secretly, you'd become a person of no value, even if you're someone that is well respected in the community.

Live righteously!

Sometimes, people will want to test you. The one I just shared with you could also be a test between the mother and her daughter which I didn't know before. And as a person that always lives a righteous life, no matter how they plan to examine or test you, you will win and become the overcomer. Be real you. Choose to live a righteous life. It pays to live righteously.

#DailyTonics

17/05/2023

©MD_inks

#motivationalquotes #motivation #content #motivationalcontent #Inspiringcontent #edifyingcontent #motivational #inspiring #edifying #words #word #wordsoftheday #quotes #quote #speaker #value #addvaluetoyourlife #motivationalspeaker #improvement #daily #wordoftheday #viral #viralcontent #staytuned #DailyTonics #MondayOke #MD_inks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER...

BE A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!

YOUR DILIGENCE TOWARDS YOUR DEALINGS MATTERS A LOT! YOUR PERSISTENCE TOWARDS YOUR DEALINGS MATTERS A LOT.